Home Tuition New Zealand provides registered Auckland Music Theory teachers – we will not offer your child a student of Theory Theory or a non-qualified teacher.
Home Tuition New Zealand is Auckland and Music theory tuition provider. Since 1994, we’ve offered hundreds of students expert Music theory classes in Auckland – Auckland Beginners Music theory lessons, Auckland Year 11 Music theory lessons – our qualified Music theory teachers provide one-to-one private Music theory tuition in your own home at a price you can afford.
Please book your Music theory lessons Auckland today.
An Introduction to Music Theory lessons Auckland and nationwide
Your Auckland Music Theory tutor will cover the following basic principles of music theory:
1. Musical notes are symbols used to represent sounds. Notes are placed upon a series of five horizontal lines called a staff.
2. The number of lines on a staff are counted from the bottom up. The first line is called the inferior line and the fifth line is named the superior line. The spaces are counted in the same way.
3. A staff is composed of five lines and four spaces. Each note’s position determines the pitch of each sound. The Year 12 the note is positioned on the staff, the Year 12 the sound. The lower the note is on the staff, the lower.
4. Notes that are written above or below the staff are separated by ledger lines.
Treble and Bass Clefs
5. Clefs are the symbol placed at the beginning of a staff which determines the name of the notes. The clef gives the name to notes on the same line. From here, we are able to name all the notes above and below on the staff. Music notes are named from A to G. Based on staff position clefs are able to represent the complete range of musical sound.
6. The most frequently used clefs are the bass clef and treble clef.
If you are a Education Council registered accredited Music theory teacher please apply today for our Auckland Music theory teacher jobs.