At Home Tuition New Zealand we strictly ensure that our Special Educational Needs tutors Auckland are Education Council registered SEN school teachers. We simply wont employ students or non-qualified teachers as tutors.
The term “Special Educational Needs” is a wide concept. A young person is said to have Special Educational Needs where, for whatever reason, they need additional support with education. This applies whether the need for Special Education is temporary or an ongoing one.
Please book a Special Educational Needs tutor Auckland right away!
The term “Special Education” means some kind of educational provision that goes over and above (or significantly different to) the teaching typically provided to pupils of the same age in local mainstream Auckland schools.
Special Educational Needs tutors Auckland are needed for some young people with Special Educational needs so they can fully benefit from an education that is better-suited to the development of the personality, talents, and mental and physical abilities of that child or young person to their full potential.
Special Educational Needs tutors in Auckland, across North Shore and nationwide.
Home Tuition New Zealand provides your child with a Education Council-qualified Special Educational Needs tutor across all of New Zealand’s local authority areas for the most commonly identified Special Educational needs, and includes:
- Long-term school absence
- Behavioural difficulties
- visual impairment
- hearing impairment
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Down’s Syndrome
- Cerebral palsy
- Spina bifida
- Friedrich’s ataxia
- Muscular dystrophy
- Global delay
- Specific delay
Special Educational Needs students may require Special Educational like:
- a specific approach to teaching: for example, as used with children and young people with autistic spectrum disorders, dyslexia or sensory impairments.
- provision of particular resources including information and communications, technology (ICT), and particular teaching materials.
- a qualified tutor supporting a child with an autistic spectrum disorder.
- a tutor helping a child by following a behaviour management programme drawn up in consultation with a behaviour support teacher.
- tutor support with reading difficulty.
- a tutor working with Gypsy/Traveller young people on their site to help develop their NCEA English and NCEA Maths skills.
- support provided by an NCEA English as a Second Language (NCEA ESL) tutor for a child whose first language is not NCEA English.
We cordially welcome applications from experienced Education Council registered Special Educational Needs tutors Auckland teachers for our Special Educational Needs tutors Auckland jobs. Join us today!