Home Tuition New Zealand can provide your child with extra primary school lessons through private home tuition. We are renowned in Wellington for the supply of private and professional primary school lessons for children who require extra assistance. Each of our teachers in Wellington are qualified with experience in teaching a number of primary school students. They will teach your child in the convenience of your own home. Our primary tutors Wellington are always fully qualified teachers who trained to work within the New Zealand school system and have a proven success rate. We do not recruit inexperienced student teachers – like other tuition companies.
Each of our primary tutors Wellington are experts in the New Zealand primary curriculum. The reading and writing skills of your child will improve with primary tuition Wellington. We know that children are different so primary tuition Wellington is altered to suit each child’s unique learning style and needs. Primary tutors Wellington work at a suitable speed in line with each learning style.
Contact us today to book your primary tuition Wellington.
Experiences and Outcomes.
Each area of the curriculum is divided into experiences and outcomes (also known as “Es and Os”).
• Experiences: these describe your child’s learning from primary tuition Wellington.
• Outcomes: what they achieve through their learning. This is explained with the student’s ‘I can’ statement.
There are three primary tutors Wellington levels. A different step of learning is represented in each:
• Early Level: Pre-school to Year 1 primary tutor Wellington.
• 1st Level: Year 2 to Year 6 primary tuition Wellington.
• 2nd Level: Year 7 and Year 8 primary tutor Wellington.
Learn in Different Ways.
Primary tutors Wellington assist your child to develop a wider range of skills by learning differently.
• Using technology: Finding materials, creating, and presenting, with your private tutor Wellington
• Active learning: Engaging mentally and physically, using both real and imagined situations. This is achieved through work with a primary teacher Wellington.
• Cooperative learning: Thinking and talking with peer groups in order to discuss ideas and solve problems, through primary lessons Wellington.
• Interdisciplinary learning: Using links between different learning areas to enrich your child’s education through primary tuition Wellington.
• Personalisation and choice: Your child makes decisions and plans their learning.
• Skills: The Curriculum emphasises developing skills for learning, life and work with primary tuition Wellington.
Primary Tutor Jobs Wellington
Are you an Education Council registered Primary teacher in Wellington? We’d love to hear from you now. We have many Primary tutors jobs Wellington available today.