Home Tuition New Zealand can provide your child with extra English lessons in Wellington through private home tuition. We are renowned for providing private and professional English tuition for English students across Wellington for students who require extra English assistance. Each of our teachers in Wellington are qualified with experience in teaching a number of English classes, achieving excellent exam results. NCEA English tuition Wellington is taught so that every pupil exceeds their fullest NCEA English exam potential. English tutors Wellington are trained to know the NZ school system and will strictly adhere to the correct course and exam format for all levels. Our teachers have years of a proven success rate.
Book your NCEA English tutor Wellington with us today.
NCEA English classes Wellington will teach students to read in a variety of different ways.
The main objectives of reading are to:
- Enjoy the texts, through NCEA English tuition Wellington.
- Understand the meaning of a text, through NCEA English lessons Wellington.
- Gather information.
- Identify core themes and ideas, through NCEA English tutors Wellington.
- Evaluate a writers’ attitudes and arguments.
- Appreciate literary craft, by working with an NCEA English tutor Wellington.
A year 10, 11, 12 or 13 NCEA English tuition Wellington course encourages pupils to grasp their feelings and communicate ideas by writing in relevant styles.
The basic aims of writing are to:
- Recall information, with a private NCEA English tutor Wellington.
- Describe personal experiences and express feelings.
- Explore and evaluate feelings and ideas.
- Express these through literary forms (e.g. short stories, letters, poems).
An NCEA English tutor Wellington will also help students learn to listen.
The fundamental aims of listening are:
- To evaluate arguments and attitudes.
- To gather an overall impression, with an NCEA English tutor Wellington.
- To appreciate the English language.
- To enjoy the NCEA English language, through NCEA English tuition Wellington.
- To understand feelings or ideas.
Book your private English tuition Wellington today.
NCEA English tutors Wellington help pupils to express their personal ideas by talking.
The core purposes of talking are to:
- Using ideas, forming effective arguments, and expounding.
- Describing personal experiences, through NCEA English tuition Wellington.
- Communicating with other people.
We are currently looking for teachers to fill English Tutor Jobs Wellington
If you are an Education Council accredited NCEA English teacher, please follow the link to apply today. NCEA English tutors jobs Wellington and NCEA English tutor work Wellington positions are available.