Home Tuition New Zealand can provide extra music lessons for your child in Auckland through private home tuition. We encourage your child to reach their maximum musical potential. Each of our teachers in Auckland are qualified with experience in teaching music at various levels in schools. We never offer Music students or graduates as tutors. All Music tutors Auckland are exclusively fully qualified NZTC certified school music teachers who work with your child to achieve enduring success in their music exams and travel to your own home.
Music lessons Auckland prepare pupils to be confident for their Grade examinations and aims to:
- Enrich the lives of all pupils, and to add to their personal, intellectual, social and cultural growth.
- Develop an informed and educated interest in all forms of music.
- Develop the skills and insights which are an core part in the complete appreciation of music.
- Stimulate students of all ranges of ability to discover their own and full musical and artistic potential.
- Develop a knowledge and appreciation of, and thirst for the social, historical and environmental context of music.
Follow this link now to book your Music lessons Auckland today!
Music lessons throughout Auckland, North Shore and nationwide
During your child’s Music lessons Auckland your qualified Music tutor focuses on three central areas of Music education. The first is Performing, which requires the student to analyse and recreate a musical composition. The second is Creating, in which one may be an originator in improvising, arranging or composing music. The third is Listening, through which one gets enjoyment, exercises imagination, acquires knowledge and reaches some understanding of the expressive possibilities of music. The breadth of experience is extended through listening to one’s own performances and those of others, both live and pre-recorded, with Music tutors Auckland.
The fundamental focus of our Music tutors Auckland is on practical activities, this is because the three elements are essentially interdependent. Each relies on aural perception, musical imagination, sensitivity and discrimination, the development of which is promoted by an definitely active engagement in music.
Vacancies with Music Tutors Auckland available now
We always welcome new applications from fully qualified Music teachers. Please join New Zealand’s top music tuition provider today!